I make music
I've been playing guitar for about 10 years, starting on 6 and now playing exclusively on 7, 8 and 9 strings guitars. I've recorded several EPs and albums with different bands in different styles (but always around metal).
Since I moved to Paris I am not playing live anymore and some of my bands have become "internet bands".
// Past and current bands
I also like playing instrumental music. I recorded several songs and played live on a festival, sharing the stage with Steve Lukather and Patrick Rondat.
More on Youtube
Suicidal Massacre begun as a joke (hence the stupid name), but people liked it, so it became a real band. The basic idea was to record brutal death core to warm up while we were recording Sihtu's album "V.I.T.R.I.O.L.". We released an album "Let The Massacre Begin" in may 2010, including a featuring with Cameron "Big Chocolate" Argon (Disfiguring the Goddess). In 2014 we've released an EP "Architect Of Annihilation" including a featuring with Julian Truchan (Benighted), produced by Taylor Voeltz (Sounds Like Robots Fighting) in Hollywood, CA.
More on http://suicidalmassac.re
An "studio band" as we're not playing live. We are currently composing the first EP. This project is just for fun as I like playing fast and technical stuff.
More on http://braincollap.se
Created in 2007, we released a demo then an album "V.I.T.R.I.O.L." in 2009. We always defined the style as "experimental metal" as we're just trying to play with new sounds and rythm patterns. We are currently writing an EP. And if you're wondering, "Sihtu" is mesopotamian for Mercury. It does not have a particular sense to us, it just looks cool when it's written.
More on http://sihtu.com
// Home Studio
I used to record some EPs and demos for bands. Here is the exhaustive list of stuff I produced:
- Sihtu - Demo (2008) - recording, mixing, mastering
- Sihtu - V.I.T.R.I.O.L (2009) - recording, mixing
- Suicidal Massacre - Let The Massacre Begin (2010) - recording, mixing, mastering
- Sol Niger - Condamné (2011) - recording
- Dawn of Justice - EP (2010) - recording, mixing, mastering
- Yurakane - The Call for Revenge (2010) - recording, mixing, mastering
- Solo project - Demo (2011) - recording, mixing, mastering
- Suicidal Massacre - Architect Of Annihilation (2014) - Guitar and vocals recording, drum programming. Re-amped, mixed and mastered by Taylor Voeltz (Mureau) in Hollywood CA.
- Brain Collapse - Shred it 'til you make it (2014) - Guitar recording, drum programming, mixing, mastering
- Solo project - Solipsism (2015) - recording, mixing, mastering